Monday, September 22, 2008

No, really, I'm serious.. .. ..

Why do some people think that the world revolves around them?? Seriously, that everything should accomodate to what works best for them?? Because - goodness forbid - they actually have to do it on their own. That they have to be accountable for THEIR choices?

Seriously, I am so tired of being - or attempting to be made - to feel guilty for OTHER PEOPLE'S CHOICES. I am sorry if you cannot handle the responsiblity of the life you are chosing, but it was YOUR CHOICE. I will not stand by and be used and support your new life for the benefit of you and your new family. I have enough to deal with on my own. I don't want to continue to take care of someone else and be legally and financially obligated to what I no longer have anything to do with. It's USING me and I'm TIRED of it.

So I gave an ultimatum yesterday that went on deaf ears. No, I was serious. Either you take care of it or I will!! I am tired of being a doormat. If your new life is so wonderful and perfect, then take care of it. If you can afford a new place to stay and all the expenses of life together, then get your crap the rest of your crap taken care of!! I will not support you and your new wifey. Not my job, not my responsibility, and it shouldn't be my obligation!!!!

I know this is somewhat vague, but I don't want to get into the details. Honestly, this could match A LOT of aspects of this whole twisted, warped, screwed-up situation. At this point I will be happy when the last string is cut, the last tie undone, the last connection terminated.

It becomes more and more evident of the lies that were told, the lies that CONTINUE to be told, the misleadings and the USING that is going on. Every time I *think* that things have changed, that heartfelt niceness and decency are shining through I am reminded that I am JUST BEING USED.

I deserve better treatment and it's apparent that the people of my PAST will never grow up and realize and respect that. It truly makes me sad, truly breaks my heart. I hate feeling like the person I loved with all my heart I never really knew at all.. .. ..

1 comment:

J and D said...

:(
I agree! And a big hug to you.