Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Ribs Are NOT Monkey Bars!

But this little girl doesn't seem to know that! I am 28 weeks pregnant with my second surrogacy. I feel so blessed and honored to be part of something so amazing and -honestly- am a little sad we're so close to the end. So I remember to enjoy the little things and have fun with the pregnancy. The last few days has been the "Monkey Bars Syndrome" as I like to refer to it.

I am still not sure if this little one is head up or head down. Either she's using her cute little fingers or her tiny little toes to hold on to my right ribs and swing. No, seriously, I know you think I'm joking, but I'm not. I get this pinch in my ribs and suddenly my tummy is rockin'! My whole belly bounces and I feel hits (or kicks??) way down in my lower belly!!

Her big sister is a ballerina and gymnast. I keep telling her she's going to have a little sister who is going to grow up just like her. I say the uneven bars may be her best choice given her current choice of activity.

Okay, enough play time.. .. .. time to try and pry her off the monkey bars!!

No comments: