Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Friends

I must say, I am quite lucky to have more than a handful of people I would consider good friends. I have friends that live just two blocks over and some that live thousands of miles away. Some that I see daily, one I see as often as we can afford a ticket, some I have met once, some I've never met. BUT each and every one of them provides some sort of support and friendship that cannot be measured or materialized or appreciated enough.

I want to thank all my friends who in their own way make my world a little brighter and a little more enjoyable, and sometimes just bearable. It seems they each know just the right time to step in and say something, know when to do something, or just know when to just be there. I am very fortunate to have so many great people in my life.

My hope is that I can be half the friend to each of them that they are to me. That when they need someone they know I am there. That when they need an ear, a shoulder, or a celebration, I am here. I think that's what good friends are all about. Trudging through the rough waters together and celebrating the good together.

Thank you to all my good friends. I love you all dearly!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn... that was beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Rebekah Rose

Jenn.. .. .. said...

Thanks, Rebekah... and know you are included in there!!