Wednesday, October 1, 2008

32 Weeks!! 8 To Go!!

So yesterday was 32 weeks for this little girl and me!! I had a follow up after the little hospital visit last week. The doctor said I'm measuring right on track and everything looks great!! He decided to cut back my meds to every six hours instead of every four and so far that is still working great. I go back every TWO weeks now!! Next appointment is October 14 at 34 weeks. It's amazing how close we are getting now!!

ALMOST as exciting is the upcoming baby showers!! Next weekend - the 11th and 12th - we get to spend time with this little girls family and friends and celebrate her upcoming arrival. I am so excited about the showers, but moreso excited about seeing her family!! I am big enough and she is active enough that they'll definitely get to feel her and see how big she's getting (because I'm blaming the entire belly on her.... lol). I can't wait!!

Only eight more weeks and they'll be meeting their precious little daughter and baby sister!!!!!!!! YEA!!!

No comments: