Wednesday, October 15, 2008

34w.. .. .. 5w1d until *D* Day!!

Well, yesterday marked 34w completed in this pregnancy. I still cannot believe we are so close to the end! My doctors appointment went GREAT. Everything looked super, and baby girl is head down and engaged. VERY unlikely she'll move at this point, so we are on track for the VBAC!!

My doctor FINALLY agreed to an induction date. Thursday, November 20th, is the day she's scheduled to enter this world. Only 5w to go now!! It's amazing to me that we'll be meeting her so soon. When I called Jenn to tell her you could hear her awe, wonder, and excitement bubbling through the phone. It makes it so real to have a "real" date to look forward to. To know on that date their daughter will be making her way into the world. Heck, even thinking about it makes me teary all over again!!

It's been quite a journey. I feel a little robbed - with everything else that went on the last few months I don't feel like I got to enjoy everything as much as I'd have liked. Knowing, though, that this journey will not end at birth is a comfort.

I know we are all so excited to meet her and see what she looks like. AND GET A NAME!! (hehe, just picking on you Jenn). Wow, only 5 weeks to go.. .. ..

Here's a little pic update too. Excuse the puffy face.. .. .. allergies are not being kind!!


Next update will be after the 36w appointment!! Whooohooo!!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

You look great Jenn! It's hard to believe it's almost time for her to be born!