Friday, October 17, 2008

My Son, The Player.. .. ..

Ugh, Lord help me now. My son has not one, not two, but THREE girlfriends. One is younger, one is a few months older, the other is much older. He says he likes them all equally for different reasons and that they ARE his girlfriends. He gets all goo-goo eyed and blushes and acts shy when he talks about them. Oh but you can see that affection there.. .. ..

Thank goodness he's only four!! ROFL

Yes, LOGAN has three girlfriends.

His first girlfriend is S, the big sister to the baby-on-the-way. They hit it off immediately when they first met. S is quite shy, but she took to Logan. This past weekend they were two peas in a pod. They get along SOOOO amazingly well. One morning they were building a train track and setting up all the little figures. They had made up a song and were singing together - "Teamwork, teamwork, it takes teamwork". It was so cute. They let each other take turns and treat each other so well. So, by the time we left Logan had decided that S was his girlfriend.. .. ..

Girlfriend #2 is a long-running girlfriend. Her name is Tatum and her grandma is one of my BEST friends, Mary. Tatum is a year younger than Logan, but they get along so well (she is so grown up and mature!!). They spent the summer playing in the pool, hanging out, and sharing toys. He asks often if he can go to Mary's and "see my girlfriend Tatum". Cutest story.. .. .. Tuesday night he was at Mary's and Tatum came over. Logan was telling them about his girlfriends and Tatum said, with quite the attitude I hear, "WHO is S.....??!!" ROFL. Yes, little Tatum was JEALOUS!! Logan better watch out.. .. .. nothing worse than a jealous woman!!

The third girlfriend is a little too old for him. But I must say I think this is his true love. He is completely smitten with her. He gets the most blushed and shy when he talks to her or sees her. He is completely twitterpated. She returns his love and affection unconditionally and they are very close. But if Tatum knew Grandma was girlfriend #3 she might flip!! LOL, yep, Mary is his third girlfriend. Aw, geez, it's so cute to see them together. He really adores her to pieces. Heck, he asks to spend the night at her house allll the time. Last night when we left ball he said to me, "Mommy, you go live with Ron and Mary can come live with me and she can be my Mommy." I told him that she couldn't be his girlfriend anymore then and he said, "Uh huh, she's BOTH". Such a stinker, but such a cutie. And, obviously, he knows it!! LOL

I am just glad that my four year old and not my eleven year old has three girlfriends. I hope and pray Jonah continues to think girls are cute, but not THAT cute for awhile! LOL. Because LORD HELP ME when Logan becomes a teen!!! .. .. ..

No comments: