Friday, October 24, 2008

Exhausted!

Yep, it's the last few weeks of pregnancy. I am tired all the time now. I have period of contractions every day now. Normally around 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. I'll have an hour or two of consistent contractions. Nothing too strong, nothing too long, but just slight discomfort. I know my body is preparing for her arrival, so it doesn't bother me too much. Sleep is becoming more elusive as I have more and more trouble getting comfortable. This little girl is big in my belly and growing quickly now. I can tell she keeps getting stronger and that is reassuring and makes me happy. Next Wednesday is my first internal check; we'll be 36 weeks then. I cannot believe we're less than a month from delivery already.

Just wanted to post a quick update. I'm going to go pop a few tums and lay down now!! LOL

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Get some rest and hopefully you have a nice, quiet weekend 'unplanned'.