Wednesday, October 22, 2008

29 DAYS TO GO!!!

Holy wow. Holy holy wow. 29 days from today is our scheduled induction date to meet this little girl. Less than 30 days. How in the world did we get here??!! I am a ball of excitement and nerves all the sudden. I want to know how big she is, what she's going to look like, what her name will be (hehe, love you J&M!!) .. .. .. I cannot wait to meet her!! I CANNOT believe we are so close to her parents holding her and snuggling her and big sis S meeting her! Holy wow, the excitement and anticipation have definitely set in. We are definitely on the home stretch and each day is filled with more and more anticipation and excitement!! YEA FOR BABY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Doesn't it feel nice to not worry about 'am I going to be able to carry this baby for 30 more days' to get to your goal date? Enjoy the last few weeks of a special singleton pregnancy.