Wednesday, October 29, 2008

36w Update

Well, first, here's a pic.. .. ..


Here's the run down:

GOOD NEWS: Gained 1 pound in two weeks.. BP 110/70.. Urine was beautimus.. Strep B culture taken and sent off..

EH NEWS: Cervix is CLOSED but "very very soft"..

BAD NEWS: Complete Breech. Complete. Head in my ribs, butt on my cervix with her little legs tucked.

We still have 3 weeks so MAYBE she'll turn. I have read umpteen websites on how to turn her and I'll try (almost) anything. My doctor said NO VERSION, as with a previous scar on the uterus it could be risky. Everything else is worth a try, though. Otherwise C-Section is scheduled for November 20th at 12:30 p.m.

I am hoping and praying she turns. I really don't want another c-section. I know in the end all that matters is her getting here, but I have a vision darn it! I know how I want it to go, how I want this delivery to be. How I want them to meet their daughter.

UGH, any prayers for a turning baby are MUCH appreciated!!!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

You have to respect a stubborn, breech baby! Many flipping vibes coming your way!