- Mommy, let's get married. (said last night as we cuddled on the couch. I explained that just wouldn't work, lol).
- That's SWEET! (everytime he thinks anything is cool)
- Mommy, can you have a baby for me and Jonah? (to which I told him that I needed to find a partner first)
- Mommy, I want a daddy too. (to my response I needed a partner)
- Let's go to Mary's house so I can see Tatum. I want her to be my girlfriend. (in reference to my very close friends' granddaughter)
- Are there babies in your boobies too?? (yes, they have grown, too, but NOT THAT MUCH)
and, my favorite,
- I'll just sleep here until morning, then I'll sleep with you again. (as I tucked him in... think he's gotten used to cuddling with mommy??)
Logan is full of fun, quirkiness, and love. He always knows how to heal me with words.
Jonah always knows when something is 'off' or I am sad. He heals with touch. He rubs my back to gives me a big hug or just puts his hand on my shoulder and smiles at me.
How did I get so lucky to have TWO wonderful little men in my life??