Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Seven Weeks To Go!

Wow, only 7 weeks to go before baby girl is here!! I called the doctor yesterday asking to come off the procardia. It was making me feel sooo ill. The swelling and headaches were toooo much. LOL. The doctor agreed (called back today) so I haven't taken a pill since this morning. So far, no contractions!!!

My IM emailed me tonight and said her update compares the baby to a pineapple, and reflected on the pineapple eating before transfer. It made me feel like we've come full circle, and here we are just 7 weeks from meeting this miracle.. .. ..

This weekend is the baby showers. I feel so honored and blessed that we were invited. I feel lucky to be included in such a celebration of life and the impending birth of this child to such a wonderful family. I hope the showers are amazing for the parents and their daughter. I hope there is so much joy and excitement. AND, it marks the last 'big thing' before she arrives!!!

I must say, I am so amazingly blessed to be collaborating with such amazing people to bring a life into this world. I don't know how I got so lucky that they picked ME to join this adventure with them. The entire family will always hold such a huge place in my heart. I am so greatful to them for their love, support, and inviting care for me and my family. I am truly, truly blessed. I hope they all realize how very much they mean to me.. .. ..

1 comment:

Cyn said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and you know that they are just as touched to have you in their lives. Isn't it a wonderful feeling to have such a great relationship with your IP's. It really does make the whole pregnancy that much more amazing.