Thursday, October 9, 2008

House of Cards

That's how I feel today. Like I am a house of cards. One little draft of wind sends everything crumbling down to a pile of mess.

It's discouraging when I feel like I am making such huge strides. When I feel like I am making progress but then it's so quickly and easily stripped away.

It's frustrating when my own mind plays against me. My own heart. I *think* I have everything on lock-down, think that I'm working through it, then one little thing knocks me back to ground zero.

I know none of this makes sense, but I am in the process of working on the problem and until I get it resolved one-on-one I don't want to share. I would rather it come from me personally than to be read in my blog. Once it's resolved, though, I will elaborate.

I think - know I KNOW - the next thing I want to work on is building my stregnth with bricks, not cards.. .. .. Until then all good thoughts and wishes are gladly accepted.. .. ..

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Building your house of cards is better than not building it all.
Be proud of where you are and realize that you are making progress!