Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh to know then what we know now.

My temper tantrum of my younger years is catching up to me. So... Jo is leaving in just a few weeks and Dad and I are figuring out all the logistics. One of which is medical insurance for Jo. Well in order for Z to add him to their insurance he needs a copy of the birth certificate, showing he's his dad. Oh, you know, the birth certificate that says "Father: Not Named". Nice. I didn't have him put on the birth certificate because I was 18 and pizzed off at him. So now the fun begins to change that. I went through THREE different departments, still with no answers to speak of. I *think* we have to go to court and have a judge order the change to the B.C. What a pain in the rump. Guess it's one of those great decisions of days ago back to bite my arse. UGH.

On a good note, I have a date this weekend. A real cutie from a store I frequent. He asked me out, and I am super jazzed about an upcoming DATE. = )

Oh and then I remember that tomorrow is T-Ball and guess who's snack night?? Yep, off to the store after work. So snack packs tonight (and pie), t-ball tomorrow, softball Friday, Presley's birthday Saturday, park with Erica at some point, my date ... and another week and weekend flying by!!

Calgon, take me away!!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

It doesn't sound like you have any time for Stockton softball anyhow. Have a great weekend, you busy gal!