Monday, May 18, 2009

Lazy Weekend and More Confussion

This weekend I did my best to do very little. Friday night was busy. I played ball then helped friends move. Saturday was more help with moving, after t-ball. Logan is now hitting the ball WITHOUT the T most of the time!! So exciting. It was so flippin' hot I felt like I would wilt though. UGH. Sunday was my wilt day. I laid on the couch 90% of the day!! I did get some laundry done and cleaned up a bit around the house, but for the most part I just vegged. I took a nap which was more than needed and I just allowed myself to sulk and rest all day.

Today is the start of a new week and it started with more dizzying questions and information. One of F's good friends called me asking "What the hell is going on??" Apparently F's ex called him yesterday screaming at him for ??being my friend??.. .. .. He said he had no idea any of this supposed stuff was going on and confirmed she was lying at least about part of it. No one has heard from F, so until then there's just more questions.

Even though I know she's a whack and lying about some of it I still don't feel okay with the situation. It's much more drama than I want or need. But it would be nice to hear him out.. .. .. If I hear from him.

Anyways, I am looking forward to this week. It's going to be ubber busy though. Tonight is t-ball, tomorrow cleaning, Wednesday a little gtg, Thursday is the Fleetwood Mac concert (whoooohooooo), and then back to the weekend. I am thinking about going to LA for the weekend, but still not sure. I'm so tired, we'll see how I feel at the end of the week. I might just want to hide out again. LOL. We'll see how the week goes.. .. ..

1 comment:

Heather Rodriguez said...

I hope you get some answers soon!