Monday, May 25, 2009

Loooong (but awesome) weekend!

So my weekend started early on Thursday afternoon! Whoohoo!

Thursday night was the Fleetwood Mac concert. One word - AMAZING. It was a dream come true to see them live in concert. The show was so great. They played all the classics and some of their newer music. To see them together was priceless. Mary and I had such a great time, dancing and singing and having a ball!!

Friday we headed home and took the scenic route. We went by Casa de Fruta and I got some lovely fresh veggies and fruits. (oh the cherries! yum, going to bake a pie in a few!!). After getting home the boys and I just chilled around and hung out. Very low-key nice evening.

Saturday Logan and I went to a play date with Mary, her granddaughter Tatum (Logan's girlfriend), and Mary's niece and nephew. Our day was full with going to the park, swimming, and playing. That night we had a few friends over to watch the UFC fight... fun fun!! Jonah had an awesome day too! HE got to go with Uncle Richard and his cousins to the lake! They swam, roasted marshmallows, and fished. He was so excited and had such a good time.

Sunday both boys went to Uncle Richard's to spend the day with their cousins. I got to go to Sac to visit with two Jr. High friends, Kyla - who I went to Vegas with, and Rhea who I hadn't seen in YEARS!! It was a great lunch and visit. Rhea just moved back to San Jose so we'll get to spend more time together!! YEA!

Today the boys and grandma and I went to see Night at the Museum 2. It was a cute movie. It's always fun taking Logan to the movies. He's so animated and funny! They had a good time. Since then we've just been hanging out at home. We're headed to grandma's soon for dinner and visiting. Then, ugg, back to work tomorrow.

I swear, sometimes I need a weekend to recover from the weekend!! Okay, off to bake (attempt to) a pie!!!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

I believe that's what work is for, to recover from the weekend.

Good to hear it was a nice weekend for you!

We'll be in Stockton again this weekend. I'll let you know if we'll be staying over.