Friday, September 11, 2009

Wow.

Just out of interest.... I looked back to when I started this blog. Just a few days over a year ago. Is it crazy I don't recognize that person? That I have grown so much and changed so much that I am almost embarrassed that I was so ... weak? I know that all that I experienced molded me into who I am today and for that I must be grateful. I have learned so very very much.

I heard a quote yesterday ... "The further you look into the past the farther you can see into your future". LOOK at those past mistakes, look at where you were, where you're at, and where you want to go. BE a better person today than yesterday, and tomorrow than today!!

3 comments:

Cyn said...

You were not weak, you were broken!
You've grown so much, healed so much and are ready for SO MUCH!!
So very glad I could watch it happen!

Jenn.. .. .. said...

AND support me through it. I don't think I can put into words how much your friendship has meant to me!!!!

Rebekah said...

Jenn, I have been having similar thoughts lately - thinking how much has changed, how much I have changed over the past year. It is satisfying to see growth and to feel better and stronger today. Never think less of yourself for who you were, be proud only of where you are now. Hugs! :)