Friday, September 18, 2009

Communication IS Key

So I was obviously feeling a little confused and out of whack yesterday. Well, I figured the one super great thing about my relationship with M is the ability to be honest and communicate. So I just talked to him about how I was feeling. And everything is good. He understands my insecurities, shared a little more with me, and reassured me that we are good. And we made it clear that if either of us feel that things aren't going forward we'll tell the other. Having that open communication and trust is SO IMPORTANT and really is making a difference. Like I have acknowledge a few times ... this relationship is SO different, BUT things haven't worked in the past sooooo maybe it's a good thing!! ; )

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Good job Jenn! Try not to overthink things. He's a guy and he's probably not overthinking anything, he's just doing.