Friday, September 18, 2009

And the beat goes on...

(I think I have used that before... maybe... hmmm... oh well....)

So there IS life beyond M... Promise. =)

Logan is on the UP-SWING!! YEA!! This week was so much easier as far as homework went. He is suddenly more interested and moving through the work with much more ease, with much less fight. He has started sharing with me the songs they are learning, and he seems happier to be going at all. THANK GOODNESS. Overall he has been a bit moody. He is exceptionally tired lately. School, soccer, it's just kicking his little bum. He has also had a hard week in regards to Jonah. He is missing his brother A LOT. He doesn't get the concept of time and he says "Jo has been gone FOREVER, he needs to come home." =( I wish it were that easy. I know with time he will adjust, but it has been hard. Overall though I think we're moving forward and each day is getting a little better.

I am doing well overall. Work has been busy. So many committees and commitments too; hopefully those will slow down soon. Besides that we have just fallen into our routine. Softball is Wednesdays and soccer on Sundays for me... Logan has soccer Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. So what little time we have left we VEG OUT. =)

Life just keeps moving on in all other fronts. I figure if I have nothing to complain about then it's a good week!! Lots of prayers it keeps going that way!!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

The transition at the beginning of a school year is always tough, happy to hear things are looking up for Logan!!