Sunday, December 7, 2008

I *heart* San Francisco!



Yesterday was my annual bus trip to San Francisco. I have gone a few years now with one of my closest friends, Mary. Four of us hang out together - Mary, Trisha, Yo, and me. Allison was supposed to come, too, but couldn't at the last minute.
This bus trip is a blast!! There is so much laughing, joking, and friendship!! We do a little shopping and a lot of talking and hanging out. I had so much fun. I really felt.... free. I laughed so much and so hard my abs still hurt. We ate so much and had a few drinks. We shopped and had the most hillarious cab ride. It was so nice to get out of town, to relax, and to enjoy life and friendship!! Here are a few pics of my friends and I .. .. .. we really had a a fantastic time!! LOL














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only a few drinks??? ;)

I am glad you had fun. It sounds like a BLAST!!!