Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dating.

Just typing the word makes my heart race and palms sweat. Seriously, dating?? Me?? I dunno about all that.

Quite a few friends have mentioned that I should get my feet wet back in the dating world. Honestly, I wouldn't even know where to start. I have no idea how to meet people. How to get a date or ask for one.

I have spent my entire adult life in a relationship. My ex and I got together when I was 20. So, seriously, my entire adult life I have been in a relationship. I have no idea how to date. How to meet people.

See, I'm going full circle with my thoughts. It makes me dizzy.

Seriously?? DATING??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would make anyone dizzy! My head is spinning for you, does that count? Someone out there derserves you, keep the faith.
Sarah, Bigheart

Heather Rodriguez said...

I think you should go for it!!