Monday, March 2, 2009

A week and a wild ride.. ... ..

So what a week!! It's been crazy to say the least. I had a lot going on.. .. ..

First, Logan is still being difficult. Little poop is still getting a lot of corners, mostly for being a smart ass. He is pushing the envelope a lot. He thinks he's so dang cute too. I had to spank him twice. I hate spanking. But Thursday he got in a lot of trouble at daycare and I told him that when we got home I would spank him. Well, we got home and talked it through and I made him sit on time out, no t.v., but no spanking. SOOOO Mr. Big Stuff thought he was big stuff the next day. He was sent to the corner again and was singing under his breath. Miss Cathy asked him what he was saying and he said - get this - "It's okay, mommy won't spank me anyways". WHAT??!! WHAT??!! I TRY and be nice and he mocks me?? So, needless to say he got a spanking when we got home. And another Saturday night for not listening. He is just much much much too smart and grown up for his age. I have a strong feeling the principal and I are going to be close. Can anyone say speed-dial??.. .. .. UGH OH but his first T-Ball practice is Friday!! YEA!!!!

Jonah is doing well though. He decided, with conviction, that he IS moving to his dad's. In all honesty I think it will be good for him. I think he needs to build that relationship and have that time. Sure it hurts and I will miss him like heck, but I love and support my son. He is growing up too fast, too. We had to buy new shoes AGAIN yesterday. Mens size 9!! He's 11 (okay, almost 12). Who gave him permission to grow up so dang fast??!! =(

My BFF seems to be doing better, which makes me happy. I try not to ask her much about how she's doing. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I don't want her to think I forgot or I don't care, but I don't want to keep bringing it up either. I just always try to remind her I'm here to talk to. I still wish there was more I could do. I can't wait for her to be here in May. We definitely need some BFF time!!!

Work went well this last week. It was so busy. End of month is always a whirlwind. And we had a few union meetings. This economy... ugh. But I have faith it will all work out and we'll be okay. I have to believe that.. .. ..

On the boys side of thing. Well, the one guy never emailed me back or anything. BUT I guess things always do happen for a reason. Mr. Saturday Night and I have really really hit it off. We absolutely enjoy each others company. What makes me the happiest is finding peace and happiness in the quiet moments. We'll sit there with music on, me laying wrapped up in him on the couch, and just completely silent. Just BEING. It's special and sweet and fantastic. He is wonderful with the boys. They absolutely adore him. I swore a long time ago that I wouldn't introduce anyone to the boys until I knew they would stick around for awhile. And I am still so hesitant, but they met him at the party and were asking for him. They like him as much as I do I think!! He plays video games with them, goofs around, and just treats them good. Logan will ask for a drink and he tells me to stay where I am, he'll get it for him. It's so nice to have that little break AND see someone adore my kids as much as they adore me. He made me a CD that melts my heart. Ahhh, yes, I am smitten. I am scared to death. I don't want to get hurt. But I can't back off, I can't walk away. I am just way to happy when I'm with him. I just have to have faith and hope that it lasts, that we continue to share time and heart with each other.. .. ..

Anywho, enough rambling. OH I do have one other BIG thing going on. My friend is getting married in three weeks!! And she didn't have centerpieces yet or her favors done or, well, anything!! So the next few weeks I am making favors and centerpieces for the wedding. What was I thinking, volunteering??!! LOL. Guess that's what we do for friends.. .. ..

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Ah, sounds nice. What will be will be, regardless, so try to enjoy it.

Heather Rodriguez said...

Sorry to hear about your son being a stinker. And yeah on the new cuddle buddy.