Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So when do I wake up?

I imagine I must be dreaming. I am waiting for that funky falling feeling, where you're about to hit the ground and suddenly startle awake. I seriously cannot be living in the real world. It's just not this good there right? There aren't butterflies in the tummy, hearts in the eyes, and smiles all over your face in the REAL world, right?

Well, if not, don't wake me. I like this place. I love that when he walks through the door my heart swells and a smile blooms across my face and soul. I love his sweet kisses and how he holds me close. I love feeling safe in his arms.

I love knowing he loves me too. He said so. Yesterday. For the first time. And even went so far as to tell me he was in love with me ... while staring into my eyes, into my soul.

I enjoy humoring the idea of a wedding. Of a baby. Of a life together. I enjoy the optomism of what tomorrow might hold. What a future - OUR future - could be like. Picking out "our songs" ... talking about the boys and goals with them ... talking about 30 years from now ...

Don't wake me if I'm dreaming ... I am enjoying this one much too much ...

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Aww Jenn, I just got chillbumps all over for you! :)