Thursday, March 5, 2009

So...

What do I do now?? Logan is just a demon. No, not really. He's a sweet child but much too ... smart? sassy? streetwise? smartass? for his own good. Yesterday he, yet again, decided time outs and lying was a good idea. So, the punishment was already laid out and had to be followed (goodness forbid another 'haha, mommy won't do it' episode). So when we got home he got his spanking first. Then time for hot sauce. I put a dab on his tongue. A dab that would make my mouth hot for a few, a dab that would make most kids cry and swear to never do it again. Logan? Not so much. He made a funny face and said "it tickles" - yes! there's the burn and the lesson - but no, then he says ... "Can I go play now?" WHAT?? Phased him for all of a second. He *says* he doesn't want it again but he sure didn't seemed phased. And he made sure I knew that my spankings don't hurt.

Of course F (bf, we'll use his first inital now...) came over and was giggling at me. He was VERY good to not laugh in front of Logan. Even with not having children of his own he knows that would be very bad. Not only for what it would show Logan but for the fact he would be in physical harm from ME for laughing. He did talk to Logan and asked him to please be good for mommy. And that he's bringing a bottle of super-duper hot sauce for mommy to keep in the fridge. We'll see if that helps. Ha. He also hung out with Jo for a few and looked at homework with him. He did manage to spend a FEW minutes with me. Haha. It's okay ... I love seeing him with the boys. He is so good with them and it warms my heart. We did talk and establish that our intentions are to make this work for a very long term. Though it's hardly work at this point. But the boys are a priority for us and we do not want them hurt at all. And I think as long as we continue to communicate so well and respect and adore each other so much this could definitely work out for a long time to come.. .. .. He DID message me a 'warning' ... it said "Please be aware that my affections for you are growing leaps and bounds". Glad I'm not the only one feeling that way.. .. ..

Ahhh. I am so ready for this week to be over!!! Tomorrow is Logan's first t-ball practice. I am so very excited. Then we'll get to spend some time with F this weekend. And I have to start all the wedding stuff (Sarah and Erica, you might get a call!!). OH and Sunday I hope to shoot up to visit a friend and her NEW baby that will be born TOMORROW!!!! Yea for babies!!!

OH and tonight more walking!! My friend Mary and I have been very good little walkers, going all week. We do between 2 - 5 miles a night!! Walking seriously makes me feel better physically and mentally. I am going to start the Wii Fit again, but I am going to get up and do it in the mornings so as to not take more time from the kids. But it makes me feel so good I want to do it again! (now that the doctor says I can!)

And my tummy is hungry... the roast and potatoes are in the crock-pot, though, so easy night for me!!!

Oh heck, watch out, I'm officially BACK ... I'm rambling again!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha

5 comments:

Cyn said...

Ramble away!!

Heather Rodriguez said...

I love reading these happy posts from you!!

girliesmama01 said...

You are too cute. Just so you know tonight may be the second night the girls don't get dinner. They think playing is more inmportant than eating so I'll let them decide when they want dinnner again.
I hope that L decides soon that time-outs, soap, hot sauce and spanks aren't any fun for him or you.
And sunday while you are up lets have a bite to eat.

Anonymous said...

Jen...I can send you my juvenile delinquent, who is returning from Chicago. You'll soon see that your little angel truly is a little angel. Hang in there. If you thought surrogacy was a roller coaster, just wait for the teen years with your own.

Signed,
half crazed mom of 5: ages 18,16,16,11,10.
aka susanb573 from SMO

MylissaLynn said...

Some kids actually like hot sauce...you may want to switch to soap. LOL

Your rambles are great...they make me smile - even on my grumpy days!