Monday, January 26, 2009

Year of the Ox

So I read my Chinese horoscope for the new year. It says I'll have five okay months and seven bad months and that 2010 looks better for me. Well, I guess at least now that I know I won't be so disappointed.

Thus far the Chinese are right on for me. This month has been almost comedic. First I get a cold. Realize I'm going to lose the house soon. Giving in to avoid fighting, as always me giving in and losing out. Frustrated with people. Frustrated with life. Lo's been in LOTS of trouble. Jo doesn't want to do anything for school. Can't sleep. Always tired. AF for five weeks. Now getting bloodwork done for all that. Tendenitis .. .. .. OH and I have pink eye now.

Seriously? Seriously??

But you know what? It's okay. Because the Chinese prepared me to know this year would be like this. That this year will challenge me and shape me and mold me for a better year NEXT year. Heck, it even acknowledged that last year was bad and I was hoping for a good year! BUT NO ... not going to happen.

LOL, I can't help but laugh. Yes, I do know it's not real. Maybe. So I will just work harder to try and MAKE this year better.

Or at least bearable.. .. .. Ah, my life.. .. ..

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Well, that just sucks! Can they really get away with saying something with so little good spirit? I will give up Chinese food for the year in protest for you!!

MylissaLynn said...

Hang in there! It will get better. (I tell myself this every day - sometimes I even believe it! LOL)