Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Realized something.. .. ..

I need to update my blog more!! ROFL. I realllly want to update at least every other day, even if it's randomness, and I really need to set aside the time to do it. Otherwise I end up with marathon, rambling posts. Like this one will be. hehe, I warned you.. .. ..

So, last week was good. Work went well and I'm getting back into the swing of things better than I thought I would. The guys were kind enough to keep a bug for me, so I've been battling a cold for a week now. Tylenol Severe Cold *may* be working, fingers crossed.. .. ..

Saturday was ... ugh ... a day. Honestly, it's not even worth giving the attention to in my journal. I am so beyond other people's stupidity, self-centered attitude, and childishness that's it's not worth a second thought. Jo and Lo are having a little bit of a rough time, but we'll make it through. We always do, and seem to be easier each time and they seem to be stronger each time. Really, that's ALL that matters.

I have been having a great time with the boys. Jo and I are talking a lot more. He's been telling me all about camp (he had a fantastic time), the girl he has a crush on, his deep emotional feelings on the ex, and other odds-and-ends he thinks of. My new *thing* is no TV until after dinner, if at all. I turn on the radio while I'm cooking and the boys can play toys or hang out with me. It's really developing a stronger relationship between the three of us and seems to bring more joy in the house. I know I am enjoying it and the boys seem to as well.

We have also been spending time together playing Wii. Lo is quite the bowler!! LOL. We have a blast and it gets us all involved together. I am doing well at at least that resolution!

Another I'm doing well at is taking time for my body. I have been doing Wii Fit religiously. And, boy howdy, it's kicking my butt!! I have dropped two pounds and another pant size, though I refuse to go buy more clothes, and a four seems toooo small to me. So I am going to check out some websites to find out how to maintain my weight AND exercise. I am already feeling definition in my stomach, thighs, and buns, and I LOVE IT. I am definitely feeling better about my body than I have in a loooong time. I can look in the mirror and think "not bad". hehe.

Overall I am feeling great. I really feel on-track right now and I am committed to continuing in the right direction. I think I'm making progress, and others comment on it too. One day, one step at a time, right??

And more blogging!!!

3 comments:

Cyn said...

It seems to be the little things that make such a big difference in enjoying family time together. As silly as it sounds, we've started eating at home AND at the table and we have such a nice time talking and laughing together-plus we're saving money and probably eating healthier!

I can't wait to be able to do the wii fit. I tried and it kicked my butt after 30 seconds of 'warming up jog'.

Keep working on improving every aspect of your life that you'd like to improve.

And yes, you need to update more often. I've been missing the Jenn ramblings :)

girliesmama01 said...

That's great Jenn. I'm glad that you and the boys are finding time to spend together.
Maybe we should have a Wii GTG. I know my girls love to play, lol.

Jenn.. .. .. said...

Cyn, you are such a faithfull follower ... just remember you asked for more! LOL. And Wii Fit is great, you'll love it!!

Erica, whatcha doing next weekend??!! A Wii GTG would be great!!! =)