Thursday, June 11, 2009

What does it mean??

So I am feeling much better today. Things seemed to have calmed down after the crazy weekend and things feel more in focus again. The bad news of last week has remedied and we're looking forward again. Works been hectic, but keeping me busy. And no more boy drama. Actually, just one boy to deal with and that's why I posed the question in the title.. .. ..

So... what does it mean when you "virtual shop" with a guy?? LOL The guy I'm *talking* to lives pretty far away. It takes airfare or a loooong drive to hang out if we wanted to. So we don't get to hang out. Tomorrow is his birthday and he's going out with friends. SO last night we were talking about what he was wearing out and decided he should wear a tie ... not fully tied, kinda loose... anyways, so today he goes shopping for a tie. And he messages me and starts emailing me pics. To help him pick out the right tie. Now I'm wondering if he thinks of me as potential girlfriend OR girl-friend material???? LOL. I *hope* it's the first option, but who knows. I do know we were up until 1:30 this morning, talking and laughing on the phone again. So that's a good sign...

Anyways, I am trying to NOT over think things (haha, that's an oxymoron with me, huh?) and just enjoy and go with the flow. But it's a lot of fun to have someone to talk to, laugh with, and flirt with. And in 8 days actually get to hang out with!! = )
~~~~~

No comments: