Friday, June 12, 2009

It's the WEEKEND!!

Yea for Friday!! And another busy weekend ahead. Heck, this weekend starts the string of busy weekends to come.. .. ..

Tonight we have t-ball (last game!) at 6:00. Then C is coming over to watch the kiddos so I can go out with friends. Tomorrow is closing ceremonies for t-ball and that's DONE. Sunday is going to be a great day!! We are headed to Monterey with my friend, who is a photographer, to have pictures done on the beach!!! I am sooo excited. They will be such awesome pics to have done right before Jonah leaves. YEA! I can't wait to spend the day with friends and then get the pics done!! Whoohoo!!

And just as a preface to the summer ....

Next weekend is NASCAR in Sonoma and the boys are staying with my good friends Tricia and Mary (splitting the weekend). The following week the boys head off for their vacation and I head off for my week in Ohio. The following weekend I *may* have company. The next is in Phoenix. Then the next in LA ... Then it's AUGUST!! Holy Cow!! And during the weeks I will have my ... woot woot ... pole dancing classes!! I have a feeling this summer will FLY by!!

So, YEA, the day is done ... time to start another great weekend!!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Pole dancing! Of course!!
Remember to breathe sometime!