Friday, October 9, 2009

Hmmm....

You know, life really is sweeter when you take it one day at a time. When you appreciate the moments. And so is a relationship, as I'm learning. So I have been on the fence with how I feel about N. There still aren't mad crazy sparks and "I am dying to see you" feelings. There isn't a need for a label or to know "what's next". And I like it. A lot. I like that I am uncertain on how I feel, however I know that each time we talk I want to know a little more. I like that he is interested in me, though he's patient to take the time to get to know me. I like that we smile ... a lot. Laugh a lot. And can sit in silence and still be grinning just as much. There is a level of comfort that is soothing. Like hanging out with a good friend. I can see a future with him though I'm in no rush to make that happen. It's nice to be "going with the flow". We spend a lot of time together, and balance time apart. It's good.

And he is the single most genuine, sincere, sweet person I know. He treats me like an absolute princess and I have no doubt he would not even imagine to look elsewhere while we are together. He appreciates the small things and shares those with me. It's nice to hear randomly "you are beautiful". And then in the next sentence picking and laughing at each other.

He is coming over again tonight. I was looking forward to maybe watching a movie and hanging out. He is headed to Target right now, though. To get Lego sets. To build with Logan. Guess my date night will be another night. Tonight is fun with Logan night. Guess the boys will have to teach me how to build with Lego's. And just the thought makes me grin from ear to ear .. .. ..

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Awww! Have a nice time!